Sunday, May 22, 2011

Woo Hoo...Sold Carpet, Cabinets, and Appliances on Craigslist!

I am pretty excited that we sold the carpet from the living room, all the kitchen cabinets, the built-in bookcases in the dining room, the over the stove microwave and the dishwasher!  Yea!

I wasn't sure what price to put on things, but I was pricing to sell!  Here is what I got:

Carpet and Pad:  $50
Kitchen Cabinets:  $200
Bookcases:  $50
Microwave:  $50
Dishwasher:  $50
Stove:  $50

Tons of interest in the refrigerator, but we need the refrigerator until the remodel is done, so I can't sell it yet.

Chris and Wes worked hard at getting the appliances out, so it is nice that we got a little payment for our hard work.  Won't the contractor be surprised when he comes tomorrow.

Happy Rainy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment