Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kitchen Cabinets were delivered today and doors installed on main floor and new cedar siding around new windows!

Wow, the kitchen cabinets were delivered.  Boy, do they take up a lot of room.  They look awesome!  I am so pleased with the finish and color.  I am also excited that the doors and door trim were installed.  I am really happy with my selection of doors.  They were a custom order door, but not much more (in price) than a 6-panel door.  I need to pick out a front door...it is so tough, because they are soooo expensive.  The kitchen cabinets will get installed tomorrow and Friday.  I need to get granite selected by Monday, so the fabricator can take measurements and start to process our granite order.  So many decisions to make.  I also need to pick out tile, paint colors, door knobs, faucets, etc.  I need help picking out everything.

Here is a picture of all of the cabinets in our living room, stacked on top of each other!




No comments:

Post a Comment